Faction and Assets removed two times

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Faction and Assets removed two times

Hello,

J. Adoulin here, a few days ago our faction along with its assets were removed from the server. (Faction - Nova Core NOV)
    We asked around and found out that there were suspicions on a multi-account usage for respawnship-abuse, I can gladly say this is not true. I don't know how this conclusion came to be.

I'd like to start a discussion about this and hopefully get some form of replacement for the supplies we spent hours on finding.

We have four guys who lives in a dorm, don't know if this gives the same IP or anything.

If the amount of limiterium we had was suspicious, you can ask "Grimreaper", we found his base and raided it a few days ago. We also found two abandond starterships on the moon, and another one hidden in an asteroid.

Second time I had placed myself on the moon and again it all got removed along with the faction after hours of building and gathering. (Faction - Infamous Brotherhood 001)

I hope this problem can be solved cause I like playing on your server.

Kind regards,

J. Adoulin
  • Hi Adoulin,

as I'm the one who is normally responsible for deleting ships based on our rules, I can tell you, that I can't remember removing them. Maybe our server cleaner removed your ships based on naming (have they been renamed propperly?). Also, there were a lot of smaller glitches related to memory leaks, that result in grids floating off into the ground - then they get removed too automatically.

Another option: If you are on the moon it's very likely, some other players found you and grinded down your stuff. As everything is worth Limiterium, they won't have left anything behind.

Last possibility (but unlikely in your case): If your members have not been online for more than 7 days, their grids may get removed too. Afaik you were quote active the last days, so this won't be the case.

I will have a look at your progress in the next days, if I find something that may result in our cleaner visiting you, i may tell you before. Sorry for the inconvinience so far.

Scytero aka "Good.Bot"
    "He who stays in the footsteps of others cannot improve."

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Scytero ()

• Thank you for your fast reply!

The "Good.Bot" informed something else, if it was only a glitch resulting in it then that's fine, but he said we were "banned" which is why the faction was also removed.
    I also thought the possibility of a raid, but it wouldn't explain why the faction also got removed along with everything else at the same time.

I know about the rules when it come to naming of grids and so on.
  • Factions get deleted, if there is no ship left from them (based on the list of grids and their names). So it's plausible that first your ships dissapeared (based on one of the reasons above) and THEN your faction got deleted.

In the last days, there was only one faction, that got banned with all its members, that had a similiar faction-shorttag: MON. Maybe, someone confused this with NOV?
    "He who stays in the footsteps of others cannot improve."