Station blown up out of nowhere. ---Admin help required---

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Station blown up out of nowhere. ---Admin help required---

hello admins,

Sorry i dont speak german, but i found your server to play on. now i had build a small but functional base. worked fine for the 1st week.
    Today i worked on it. Nothing wrong, refinery was processing ores while i went on another mining trip for gold. when i returned, my base was blown up. the central platform i have is gone all equipment too only a reactor, my solar panels, my batteries and my landing platform remain (the platform is also torn down to the ground as the pillars were taken out. now i want to ask if a rollback can be done or the base can be restored. i lost all means of survival. only my small miner ship remains which i cannot spawn once i log out. i only can power the thin down to a minimal and leave a distress beacon on until i return. please help!
  • To me it looks like your base was attacked or raided. If this is the case, there will be no replacement from the server management.

And even if this was a bug within the game, i seem to remember that there are no replacements specified in the rules either.

Best regards,
    blub
    "Tanker anvisiert, Lastwagen versenkt."
    Aus dem Logbuch der USS Seetiger,
    dem rosaroten U-Boot

Quelle: "Unternehmen Petticoat", Film
  • Can be an rare bug ...
    It happens, if the server is restartet, at load, the gravitation or move calculation from floating objects (components/ores/ingots/tools..) is starting before the collision dedection - so was an floating object layed on top of an block from your base, at restart it can "fall" in the block and if then the collision dedection starting .. it dedects an object IN an block ... the result is -> Boom ...

Regards
  • OK but i was only For about 10 Minutes away, and not even far. 100% withing audible distance, so if someone was attacking id hear it, also there was a full reactor left of uranium. who'd leave that? Anyway i've rebuildt the base a few days after the incident, and today as i write this. someone has painted a purple crosshair on my floor and filled my container with 10x elite tools and 250 credits. Wether this is an admins doing. i dont know. yet its apreciated to have some backup tools now.However if this wasnt an admin... Better get some turrets up and running. =P
    Bilder
    • 20170716174430_1.jpg

362,3 kB, 1.920×1.080, 304 mal angesehen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von GRYPHUS-01 ()