Ship stolen from no pvp zone

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Ship stolen from no pvp zone

Hello there,
    I've been playing on this nice server for some time now and I'm having a blast!
    But yesterday something not so pleasant happened, I landed the ship (Mosquito) next to earth admin office with ~9,500 credits on board (about 22:00 UTC+1, 2017.01.23 ), there was no admin around (satan left 10 min before) but the lag spike were getting pretty intense and I didn't want to risk hard earned credits by moving the ship further or going back. So I decided to wait for admin to buy some blocks, then the restart happen and I logged in ~15 min after it. There was no ship in respawn screen nor anywhere alse. Not realy sure what happened to it but my ship never disappeared on this server so I'm thinking theft).

The last time I was shiping about 3k credits I crashed because of the spinning bug, but that was bug so I didn't say anythying, it's SE:Beta those things happen. But loosing that much of an amount is heartbreaking and sets me back few days :P.

I'd be very grateful if the staff could look into it.

P.S. If you have archived savestates from yesterday, you can clearly see the ship with credits landed next to the admin office, so you know I'm not pulling your leg.

Anyway thanks for the time reading this, whatever your decision.

edit: Ah forgot to mention, playing on Server 1

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von DaMasta ()

• I assume you renamed your Grid, and it also had enough power for some days. Did you turn the power off? The server sometimes mistakes unpowered (but functional) Grids for trash and deletes them.

If that is not the case, maybe the blockcount of the ship would be of interest. I had the problem that my miner (48 blocks) was somehow too small for the ship.

Anyway, if your ship was stolen, it had to be someone who was already on Earth, since a landing takes some time. But to be honest, i believe that it was indeed not stolen, but accidentally deleted.

Regards,

blub9529

PS: Please notice that this is a german forum, and we do not have an english section (yet). You may consider to write in English, or try to use Google Translator. No offense.
    "Tanker anvisiert, Lastwagen versenkt."
    Aus dem Logbuch der USS Seetiger,
    dem rosaroten U-Boot

Quelle: "Unternehmen Petticoat", Film
  • Power was indeed on with a lot of uranium (few hours of flight) in reactors and it was landed, almost not using power. It had quite a few blocks so I don't think thats the case.

Thanks for the taking time for a reply!

Yeah I heard in game that this is german/english server with primary german lng and secondary lng, so I thought that forum will be same, but needed to use my amazing german skills to navigate. Hope me writing in english is not looked down upon, if so I'll wait for english section!

Best,
    DaMasta