Base lost

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Hello,

I've been playing on the server for about a week now.
    I just logged in to continue working on my new base at an asteroid, only to find out it is gone and I couldn't respawn at my medical center.

I flew 350km with the respawn ship to where my base was and the asteroid is there but base is gone together with my mining ship.
    Base was properly attached to the asteroid, base was renamed to "Viba's base - 14th Jan 2017" if I remember correctly. Base had already been there for 2-3 days without problems.
    Ship was named to something like "Viba's mining ship" but it also gone.

I find it unlikely someone would stumble upon that base so far away and wipe everything without leaving a trace :/

Any chance of restoring the base and the ship?

Thanks!
  • Unwahrscheinlich, aber nicht unmöglich.

Sie testeten die Sprengstoff? mehrere Stück zerstören ein großes Gebäude.
    Schiff kann gestohlen werden.

Ich persönlich denke, dass der Pirat zu rauben Spieler hat, und zerstört nicht auf Null zurück.

In Ihrem Fall kann es Server-Fehler können die Spieler plündern.
    Admin sollte sagen, und zu helfen.
    Sie werden eine Woche des Lebens :) speichern.

Grüße
  • Hey Viba,

i dont think that some admin deleted your base since it was renamed.
    I hope you renamed the Gridname not only Antenna or Beacon.

But its also possible someone found it and raided it. Since there is this Antennabug and there is alot going on on the servers. Pirates are always looking for some fresh meat. So you have to be extra carefully. Most players dont build static bases, they change their position every day to avoid to get raided.

I am sorry we normally dont restore dissapeared stuff. Even if its a bug. Everyone has to deal with it, and sometimes you just have bad luck. This happend to everyone in SE before.

It could also be that your base wasnt loaded by the server, then a relog helps.
  • A simple advise from someone who was raided before: get atleast 1000 Km away from the planets - the more the better. Don't talk about your acheivements in global chat, raiders wait for that! Build up a decent defense, the most raiders don't want to deal with damage on their side, so they will leave you alone - well, most of them.
    "Tanker anvisiert, Lastwagen versenkt."
    Aus dem Logbuch der USS Seetiger,
    dem rosaroten U-Boot

Quelle: "Unternehmen Petticoat", Film